Friday, January 28, 2011

ALL MY FREE READS


If you need a quick read to fill a few moments before tackling a big project, I have five from which to select, and each is very short. Hope you enjoy one or two.
LOVE HAPPENS-available now on the LASR site under Free Short Romance Stories.

I have three on The Wild Rose Press with my other books. Each is 1500 words. Download any or all.
THE WEDDING AUCTION
MERRY CHRISTMAS, VICTORIA
WISHES DO COME TRUE.

One Free Read is here on my blog, on Page 2. At the top, click on the tab "California Cousins."
Another at the top is "A Permanent Memory."
Thank you!
Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas




*******************

7 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog, Celia. And wow, so many free reads. How very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia, beautiful blog. I had no idea you had so many free reads available. I'm off to download them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, Celia. Reminds me of a spring day in the Texas Hill Country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Beth--I love something free--I guess everyone does! Celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAROLINE-oh, I hope you like them--whichever ones you read. Thanks for looking at my blog facelift. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  6. EMMA--oh, yes, and we're all looking for spring. Thank you for stopping by-Celia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the free reads. Nice airy blog.

    ReplyDelete